The first FDA conditionally approved lymphoma treatment for dogs
TANOVEA®-CA1 is designed to target lymphoma cells and attack them
- Accumulates in rapidly dividing lymphoma cells and causes those cells to die
TANOVEA-CA1 demonstrated a reasonable expectation of effectiveness in clinical studies
- Studied in clinical trials
- 77% of dogs with lymphoma responded to treatment
- Responses seen in dogs new to treatment and in dogs who stopped responding to conventional chemotherapy
TANOVEA-CA1 is generally well tolerated
- Common side effects include decreased white blood cell count, diarrhea, vomiting, decreased or loss of appetite, weight loss, decreased activity level, and skin problems
- Other side effects may occur – consult your veterinarian for additional information
TANOVEA-CA1 is convenient for you and your dog
- One dose every three weeks
- Only five visits for a full treatment
How much does TANOVEA-CA1 cost?
TANOVEA-CA1 requires a prescription from a licensed veterinarian. Pet owners should consult their veterinarian for information about Tanovea pricing. Veterinarians can view product pricing by creating an account and verifying your license status is current.
How does TANOVEA-CA1 work?
Conditionally approved by FDA pending a full demonstration of effectiveness under application number 141-475.
CAUTION: Federal (USA) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product other than as directed in the labeling.
Important Safety Information: TANOVEA-CA1 is indicated for the treatment of lymphoma in dogs. In clinical trials, the most frequently reported adverse reactions included decreased white blood cell count, diarrhea, vomiting, decreased or loss of appetite, weight loss, decreased activity level, and skin problems. Serious and sometimes fatal respiratory complications, including pulmonary fibrosis have occurred in dogs treated with TANOVEA-CA1. Do not use in West Highland White Terriers and use with caution in other terrier breeds. Owners should take extra care when handling and cleaning up after their dog for five days after treatment. Please see the package insert for full prescribing information, warnings and precautions.